Wanted to showcase our favorite meals during our trip to New Orleans last August. This is the second of four layouts I have planned from this trip, remembering New Orleans just three weeks before Katrina devastated it! Journaling: Whole Lotta Muffuletta Goin' On - As usual, our favorite part of vacation is eating! We had some wonderful meals in New Orleans! We had breakfast buffet at the hotel each morning, and mostly salads for lunch. But for dinner . . .well, here are our favorites! and in addition to regular meals, we also enjoyed beignets and frozen cafe aulait at Cafe du Monde! BUT . . . the absolute BEST was our lunch in the French Quarter at the Central Grocery where we had the Original Muffuletta! I even brought some of mine home! YUM!

The top right is an accordian album with more pics in it!
1 comment:
I love mufalattas....espeically from the General Grocery! Oh my...my mouth is watering. Shame on you! lol. Thanks for the memories.
Post a Comment