A collection of scrapbook pages about us and cards for those that we know and love
Monday, November 28, 2005
Will Finally Be Able To . . .
scrap pics of the decorations on the front of the house! i've been playing with the speed setting on the camera after being inspired by the SBEtc Photography magazine! YAY!
No!! Thats not your house!! It just looks fabulous. Makes my Christmas Cobweb look a little pathetic doesn't it! LOL Have a truly wonderful Christmas darling. I'm off to bed now but please tell Gracie for me that I heard the reindeer on my roof and told them to head over to your house FAST! Love & hugs
1 comment:
No!! Thats not your house!! It just looks fabulous. Makes my Christmas Cobweb look a little pathetic doesn't it! LOL Have a truly wonderful Christmas darling. I'm off to bed now but please tell Gracie for me that I heard the reindeer on my roof and told them to head over to your house FAST! Love & hugs
Post a Comment