Sunday, October 30, 2005

My Daughter's Treasure Box and Journal

This is an altered box that will hold my daughter's mini-albums. Right now it has her ASD journal in it and will soon have her dada's baby picture mini-book in it. I've hesitated making mini-books because I don't want them scattered around, but this seems like the perfect system!Here are the first few pages of her Autism Journal. We discovered her challenges and started therapy a year ago this December. So it seemed fitting to use this idea from the Pinecone Press Book Club Book 'Calendars' to create this library card pocket accordian-spine book!












2 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

What a wonderful memory box for your dd...and such a neat way to collect all the mini albums you make for her. Great job!

P.S. I love your New Orleans pictures below...wonderful memories for me@!

Cindy Marchant said...

This is absolutely lovely!!! What a treasure it will be for sure. I also love all your layouts, especially the New Orleans one. My brother works at the Windsor Court Hotel in the French Quarter and was horribly impacted by Katrina. My blog has a few posts about it. I will keep checking out your blog to see new layouts!
http://cindysthisandthat.blogspot.com