Love your cards! Thanks for sharing! I was able to download a cut file- thanks for your willingness to share. Have a question for you - a while ago you listed a bunch of carts and the picutres of the handbook (6 per page). I did download the ones I have (and I thank you and appreciate you sharing with us). I have purchased a few more on black friday ($12.95! at Menards). I was looking for the link I used before and wasn't able to get in the the file - I have Dude and a few more - was checking if you already had them copied or I was going to offer to copy them and add them to your list. Do you still have this list available? My email address is: mr_conboy04@hotmail.com. Thanks! Rosy
1 comment:
Love your cards! Thanks for sharing! I was able to download a cut file- thanks for your willingness to share. Have a question for you - a while ago you listed a bunch of carts and the picutres of the handbook (6 per page). I did download the ones I have (and I thank you and appreciate you sharing with us). I have purchased a few more on black friday ($12.95! at Menards). I was looking for the link I used before and wasn't able to get in the the file - I have Dude and a few more - was checking if you already had them copied or I was going to offer to copy them and add them to your list. Do you still have this list available? My email address is: mr_conboy04@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Rosy
Post a Comment