Sunday, August 02, 2009

Tri-Fold Cut Out Birthday Card . . .

inspired by a Hallmark card i received for my birthday . . .

used CDS with George, Celebrations, and Doodlecharms to design it -




here is the .cut file note: when i cut the base of this card, for some reason everything freezes up after it finishes cutting. i have to turn the cricut off to get the mat out and i have to restart my design studio :( but it's still worth it! if anyone know a fix to this issue, please let me know!

4 comments:

Totally Purple said...

Love your card. If you are sharing your cut file I would like to have this one.

Linda said...

I love the Tri-fold Cut Out Birthday Card. Very clever.
Please share the .cut file with me.

VICKIE AUST said...

I loved your birthday card and would love a cut file. So unique

Leanne4Ever said...

Absolutely love your card. Would you please share your .cut file with me?