Wow! That's absolutely beautiful Patty. The papers, the design, and of course the subject. She is so adorable and I can't believe how big she's getting right before our eyes. What a sweetie! I miss seeing you on the ss board! Maria
I just love this! Can I "lift"? Our girl is just such a grown-up sweetie these days it would be hard not to get good photos with her wouldn't it! Missing you!
2 comments:
Wow! That's absolutely beautiful Patty. The papers, the design, and of course the subject. She is so adorable and I can't believe how big she's getting right before our eyes. What a sweetie! I miss seeing you on the ss board!
Maria
I just love this! Can I "lift"? Our girl is just such a grown-up sweetie these days it would be hard not to get good photos with her wouldn't it! Missing you!
Post a Comment