
This was a wonderful trip with my dear friend and her family!
Materials: cardstock, ink, foam stamp, embossed foil paper, magnetic stamp, vellum, scrap essentials quote, gold pen.
Journaling: In January of 1998, just after I'd moved to Kentucky, Treva invited me to go on a cruise with her family! What fun! I met her in Nashville and we stayed at Brad and Holly's house. The next morning we flew to San Juan to board the Rhapsody of the Seas. Of course, I had forgotten to take my picture ID, so getting on the plane and ship was a little difficult, but they all vouched for me and we made it! We had a delightful time. We all kind of just did our own thing and got together for dinner each evening. Treva and I would go ashore in Curacao, St. Maarten and St. Thomas to do our usual shopping! In Aruba I opted to go snorkeling, which wasn't a good idea by myself. It was beautiful snorkeling, but I got so engrossed in what I was seeing, I almost missed the catamaran back to the ship! One of the days we were at sea, which was really nice because we could actually take the time to enjoy the ship! We mostly laid by the pool. And of course the meals were fantastic and Alfred and I went to the Club a couple of nights to hang out and dance.
No comments:
Post a Comment